All That I Am
Directed by Tone Grøttjord-GlenneBuy Film Here!
ALL THAT I AM
Emilie was sexually abused by her stepfather from the ages of six to 12, when she reported him and he was convicted. After five years in foster homes, Emilie, now 18, returns home to her mother after years of silence. Together they prepare to disclose to Emilie’s half-siblings the reason their father is in prison. This is a story of an extraordinarily courageous young woman on a path to recovery.
All That I Am is directed by Tone Grøttjord-Glenne.
- Director Tone Grøttjord-Glenne
- Producer name Anita Rehoff Larsen
- coproducers Monica Hellstrøm v/Final Cut for Real in co-operation Statens Barnehus Oslo and Unicef
- running time 75 minutes minutes
- financiers Norwegian Film Institute Creative Europe Fond for lyd og bilde Fritt ord foundation Viken filmcenter NRK development Stiftelsen Ship-ring Extrastiftelsen Bufdir
- Release date March 6th, 2020